Available in the iPhone Guthook Guides app
and for Android as standalone apps
U.S. National Scenic Trails
U.S. Regional Trails
Routes Outside the U.S.
Atlas Guides works with trail organizations, guidebook authors, and highly-experience long-distance hikers and cyclists to bring you the highest-quality data available.
Arizona Trail Association
The Arizona Trail Association is the nonprofit organization whose mission is to protect, maintain, enhance, promote and sustain the Arizona Trail as a unique encounter with the land.
Continental Divide Trail Coalition
The mission of the CDTA is to create a community committed to constructing, promoting, and protecting, in perpetuity, the CDT, which stretches from Canada to Mexico, through Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, Colorado, and New Mexico.
Australian Cycling Holidays
Self-guided cycling tours
Australian Cycling Holidays provides fantastic cycling routes in Australia. The routes are filled with great scenery, friendly people and funny looking animals.
Bear Creek Survey Service, LLC
Bear Creek Survey, LLC is based in Durango, Colorado and specializes in remote applications of GIS technology. The company has also published a series of map books on the Continental Divide Trail, Colorado Trail and The Lost Silver Trail of Mexico.
Florida Hikes! is a collaboration of Sandra Friend and John Keatley. Sandra and John are Florida authors who enjoy the outdoors as a couple. Looking for places to hike, bike, camp, and paddle? Dig in! Florida Hikes shares its adventures and the destinations it finds to inspire, inform, and engage you with the outdoors.
Ice Age Trail Alliance
The mission of the Ice Age Trail Alliance is to create, support and protect a thousand-mile footpath tracing Ice Age formations across Wisconsin.
Indie author, writer and blogger
Keith Foskett is a long distance hiker, writer and blogger. He has written many books on his outdoor adventures including two best sellers on Amazon The Last Englishman and Balancing on Blue.
Tami Asars is author of and photographer for popular hiking guides to the Pacific Northwest, including "Hiking the Wonderland Trail", "Day Hiking Mount Adams and Goat Rocks", and "Hiking the Pacific Crest Trail: Washington".
Route guides for the adventurous traveller
Since 1991 Trailblazer has published practical guides designed for the traveler. The range of guides varies from adventure travel guides, rail guides, worldwide trekking guides and British walking guides.
We are making a very big and important change to the Guthook Guides apps for iPhone on October 5, 2017. Please read through this if you use any of our iOS (iPhone and iPad) apps.
THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU IF YOU USE OUR ANDROID APPS.
What is changing?
- Apple made a policy change for the App Store that means that multiple apps with similar functionality are no longer allowed in the App Store.
- This affects all of our iOS apps.
- As of October 5, 2017, all of our apps except AT Hiker will be removed from the App Store, and the AT Hiker app will change to “Guthook Guides”. Guthook Guides will be the new home for all trail info for all of our guides.
- Don't worry! Your old apps will remain on your phone and still be fully functional!
So how does this affect you?
- If you have our app on an Android device, THIS DOES NOT AFFECT YOU.
- If you are currently using any of our iOS apps other than AT Hiker, you can continue to use them as long as you want, but you will no longer be able to update them from the App Store.
- If you have "AT Hiker" on your phone, it will be converted to "Guthook Guides" when you update it in the App Store to version 7.0.
- If you are planning on using AT Hiker for an important trip in the very near future, or if you haven’t finished your hike yet, you may want to avoid this update until you’re done.
Will your purchases transfer to the new Guthook Guides app?
- Yes! If you updated any of our previous apps to version 6.3, 6.3.1, 6.3.2, or 6.3.3 and had iCloud Drive enabled, your purchase information has been saved to your iCloud account.
- If you have iCloud Drive enabled, the new Guthook Guides app will recognize your past purchases from any of our older apps.
- If you have any problems, just let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll get you set up on the new app.