CONTINENTAL DIVIDE TRAIL
|App Store||Play Store|
HOW DO I GET IT?
Contnental Divide Trail is a free download with in-app purchases
Try before you buy: The demo includes all features of the app.
Demo trail: The first 85 miles/137 km of the Crazy Cook route from the U.S.-Mexico border to the town of Lordsburg, New Mexico plus the first 58 miles/93 km of the Columbus Gila route from the U.S.-Mexico border to the town of Deming.
ABOUT THE CONTINENTAL DIVIDE TRAIL
Location: Western United States • Length: 3,050 miles/4,908 km
The Continental Divide National Scenic Trail, known as the Continental Divide Trail or CDT, is a 3,050-mile/4,908-km trail that stretches from the New Mexico-Mexico border to the Montana-Canada border. The trail follows the Continental Divide of the Americas and passes through New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, Idaho and Montana.
The Continental Divide Trail app breaks the CDT into 5 sections:
- New Mexico: Mile 0 to Mile 809, Mexico Border to the New Mexico/Colorado Border.
- Colorado: Mile 809 to Mile 1,548, New Mexico/Colorado Border to the Colorado/Wyoming Border
- Wyominga: Mile 1,548 to Mile 2,057, Colorado/Wyoming Border to the Wyoming/Idaho Border
- Idaho: Mile 2,057 to Mile 2,466, Wyoming/Idaho Border to Johnson Lake, Montana
- Montana : Mile 2,466 to Mile 3,050, Johnson Lake, Montana to the U.S./Canada border
For more information visit The Continental Divide Trail Coalition.