Includes the most up-to-date water information gathered from the Water Report and entered by other Guthook’s Guide users in the comments section. This information is very important in Southern California.
HOW DO I GET IT?
Guthook’s Guide to the Pacific Crest Trail is a free download with in-app purchases
Try before you buy: The demo includes all features of the app.
Demo trail: Southern-most 43 miles/69 km of the PCT from the U.S.A.-Mexico border to the town of Mount Laguna.
ABOUT THE PACIFIC CREST TRAIL
Location: Western United States • Length: 2,650 miles/4,265 km
The Pacific Crest National Scenic Trail, or the “PCT”, is a 2650-mile trail that stretches from the U.S.A.-Mexico border to U.S.A-Canada border via the states of California, Oregon, and Washington. From the beauty of the Southern California desert, to the breathtaking views of the Sierra Nevada in California and the Cascades in Oregon and Washington, the Pacific Crest Trail provides a diversity of terrain that is hard to beat.
Guthook’s Guide to the Pacific Crest Trail breaks the PCT into 5 sections:
- Southern California: Mile 0 to Mile 566, Mexico Border to Highway 58 between the towns of Tehachapi and Mojave
- Sierra: Mile 566 to Mile 1092, Highway 58 to Echo Lake, near Lake Tahoe
- Northern California: Mile 1092 to Mile 1689, Echo Lake to the Southern Oregon border
- Oregon: Mile 1689 to Mile 2144, Southern Oregon Border to the Southern Washington border
- Washington: Mile 2144 to Mile 2650, Southern Washington border to the Canada border + 8 miles to Manning Park Lodge in British Columbia
For more information visit The Pacific Crest Trail Association.